Re: Re:[WW] Inspirational material

>Another place to look for quick WWII adventure ideas is the Medal of Honor
>series for PSX. Luckily I'm the only one in my gaming group that has a PSX.
>:)
Oh and Activision is making a New Wolfenstein 3D(the game that started the
3D shooter revoltion)  Its looks awesome. Plus its all about Himmler trying
to raise and Army of Dead soldiers to defeat the allies

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."