[WW] Just Saying Hello

 Hey everybody. I've been trying to subscribe to the
Weird Wars Listserve, so this is just more or less of
a test to see if I'm good to go, but I thought I might
as well say hello along the way.

 I'm a huge fan of Deadlands the Weird West and Hell
on Earth. Naturally, Pinnacle's new game caught my
attention, so now I'm eagerly looking forward to Weird
Wars and discussing it with everyone on this listserve
as well. I do have one question about the game so far.
Am I correct in the assumption that Weird Wars is not
part of the Deadlands Universe? This may have already
been established but I'm the last one to know
anything. Thanks a lot, and I'll catch all of you
later.

~Fantaphage