[WW] Multi-answers

Fantaphage asked:
"Am I correct in the assumption that Weird Wars is not
part of the Deadlands Universe? "

You are correct! It's a brand new game with D20 mechanics, and no connection
to the Deadland universe. Check out
http://www.peginc.com/WeirdWars/Index.htm
for the full story.

Arne Reuter asked:
"Is there an archive to the topics that have been discussed openly yet?"

Archives for all Weird Wars are found at
http://www.gamerz.net/archives/weirdwars/
It lists posts by thread and by date. It's not really sorted by topic, other
than bu subject line, which may or may not really be related to the actual
content of the post. Don't sweat too much about asking or suggesting
something that's already been talked about. The PEG-related lists are pretty
mellow. No one's gonna bite your head off.

Dan, the Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter got paid by Steve
Jackson to say a lot of nice things about GURPS:
<snip a lot of nice things about GURPS>

Yeah, GURPS source books are pretty good reference materials. The usually
have a good bibliography for further research, too.

Sandor "The Weirdo Answering Guy" Silverman

PS: Hey Lee and Allan! Ain't this your jobs? Where's my beer?