Re: [WW] Howdy and ...

>Game question: Other than US troops, since I was under the impression >that
>most PC's will be this, will there be suggestions or rules for
> >incorporating other Allied nations into the mix, or is that just a >call
>by your local Weird Warlord aka the GM?

Yes, Allies and civilians will be part of the mix. The OSI (Office of
Supernatural Investigation, iirc) will be a hook to pull some of them in,
and well, weird things happen during war, so who knows?

>And...(I can't stop) is the game scheduled for pre-Gen Con release or...
>sometime during or after it?

According to Shane: "Lee's on crack. Weird Wars is scheduled for GenCon."
This is in reference to Weird War II: Blood on the Rhine. I don't know about
any other eras, but this is the first WW book scheduled.

Sandor