RE: [WW] Howdy and ...

>I would like to take this time to say that I think Sandor deserves a round
>of applause for his efforts in keeping this new ListServ going. <APPLAUSE>
>
>Lee

Here, here. Bravo, mate!

My only frustration is we can't discuss much because the first book isn't
out yet & the creators are too busy trying to meet the deadlines to post
stuff. to the list. Believe me, I'm quite familiar with deadlines :)

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that the list is up this early - I
check it every chance I get while trying to meet my deadlines.

Thanx again.

mAdHaTtEr

"Our guns fire love"
        -Sour Mash SCL 10.2