RE: [WW] Howdy and ...

I would like to take this time to say that I think Sandor deserves a round
of applause for his efforts in keeping this new ListServ going. <APPLAUSE>

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797