Re: [WW] Reference Sites

 I think you might have answered your own question here...

> while several of the older, more
> experienced, players are big World Wars II buffs (they know everything
> about all the tanks and such and play all the WWII type computer games,
> etc).

Take a session or two, and -talk- to your players - ask them all sorts of
questions, even the 'stupid' ones. WW2 is horribly complex, I'm -still-
learning new things in every book I read. And if they're anything like the
WW2 buffs I know (and am :) they love nothing better than to ramble on and
on, and are easily guided into the area you're interested in, most times. It
will also help you find out what kind of game your players want to see, what
theatre, what focus, all those important things.

Noah