Re: [WW] Adventures for WW?

In a message dated 8/9/2001 3:44:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
reuter@tse-online.de writes:

Dear PEG staff!

I imagine people on this list are overflowing with adventure ideas and
the willingness to contribute to a growing community by publishing
adventures for WW.

Given the recent confusion about the "correct" d20 usage, I was
wondering, under what circumstances we can publish adventures on the
net and what your position to this is.

Would you please care to elaborate on this?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

Hi Arne,

First off, I'm still not ready for submissions, so don't send anything to
*me* just yet. AS for your own website, just follow the rules of the OGl and
you're ok.

Shane