Re: [WW] Question on medics

jimmythebarrel@hotmail.com writes:

In the medic class there is a feat called improved healing +1 that the medic
gets at 4th lvl. They get the same feat with a +2 at 8th and every 4 lvls
after that with another +1 added.
Now, in the feat description, it states that the feat gives the medic a
bonus to his healing rolls that is equal to half of his lvl round up, then
gives an example of a 5th lvl medic making a roll of 1d6+3.

My question is, what is the +1 from the feat for, and what does it do at
higher lvls? Does the +1, +2 and so on add to the healing roll, or does it
give a half char lvl bonus added to it at higher lvls?

Doh. That was a screw up on our part. The improved healing ability originally
gave a fixed bonus to healing die rolls. We changed it to half the medic's
level and then forgot to update the Medic Table.

John Hopler