[WW] Speak Language (PEG types?)

I may just be half-blind, but it looks to me like none
of the classes have Speak Language as a class skill,
and the skill cannot be used unskilled. Does this mean
that:

1) The skill is never a class skill, and can only be
purchased as a cross-class skill; or

2) There was a typo, and some classes should allow the
skill?

My guess is 2, since I'd assume Resistance Fighters
and the OSI classes (and possibly Officers) should
have an easier time accessing this skill than others.

Thanks for your clarification, and for a great run at
GenCon 2001!

- Ivan