Re: [WW] Quick Look (pretty OT)

>I'm going to be honest...I'm not sure. You spend part of the game going
>after a murderer that is called the Torso Killer, and looking for a large,
>black, rune-encrusted gem called the Black Dahlia. I do remember them
>mentioning SOMETHING about facets of the real story, but I don't think
>there
>are many.

Okay, then it isn't. If I remember correctly, the actual Black Dahlia case
was based in LA in the late 40s. A young girl with rather loose morals
(dubbed the Black Dahlia) was hacked to death, and the case still remains
open. The book is a good read, for those who dig noir reading (and movies
like L.A. Confidential, which James Ellroy also wrote).

JP