RE: [WW] Question on medics

In the medic class there is a feat called improved healing +1 that the
medic gets at 4th lvl. They get the same feat with a +2 at 8th and every
4 lvls after that with another +1 added.
Now, in the feat description, it states that the feat gives the medic a
bonus to his healing rolls that is equal to half of his lvl round up,
then gives an example of a 5th lvl medic making a roll of 1d6+3.
My question is, what is the +1 from the feat for, and what does it do at
higher lvls? Does the +1, +2 and so on add to the healing roll, or does
it give a half char lvl bonus added to it at higher lvls?
So at 9th lvl with Improved healing give a +8 bonus because that is half
his lvl X2? Or does it just add another +2 to the regular half lvl
bonus?
thanx
Jimmy the Barrel ---

Based off the example, my thought would be that the +1, +2, etc. add to the
healing roll.  You have to go back to the Player's Handbook, but the
standard in D20 is that any time you divide, you round down unless otherwise
told so.  Therefore at 5th level a medic would get 2 (half of 5 rounded
down) +1 added to his healing roll for 1d6+3.  I figure they did it this way
rather than half his level plus a quarter of his level, which would be
highly confusing to the math challenged.

Clint Black