Re: [WW] DMG?

What you dislike, is exactly the reason Wizards agreed to do the OGL.  They know that for every good D20 game put out there, someone is gonna have to also shell out an extra $60 bucks to play it.  They don't have to worry about putting out a decent game world themselves.. they can now ride the coattails of anyone who wants to use D20.  Unfortunately for those of us who love what PEG or other small companies puts out.. we also make money for Wizards...