Re: [WW] How to make the D20 system better [A Little OT]

In a message dated 8/10/2001 3:08:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ogyslists@mail.midtnn.net writes:

The problem as I see it is that Hasbro is in it only for the money.

A quick note on this whole topic. HASBRO is in it for the money. The people
who run Hasbro, for the most part, want to get paid and put their kids
through college just like I do. The people on the creative end *absolutely*
want to make the best products possible, and are--in almost ALL
circumstances--as big on gaming as those of us on this list.

Remember too that these fine folks gave me my start, created our industry,
and work in a corporate environment that is sometimes a bit flaky. Pinnacle
is flaky as well, but it's our own self-imposed flakiness. ;)

Shane