Re: [WW] How to make the D20 system better [A Little OT]

> > The problem as I see it is that Hasbro is in it only for the money.
>
>A quick note on this whole topic. HASBRO is in it for the money. The people
>who run Hasbro, for the most part, want to get paid and put their kids
>through college just like I do.

Oh come on that what Student loans are for. :) j/k

Anyways I'm not against anyone making money.  Personally as I said earlier
I'm impressed with the D20 system and I think D&D has benifited greatly from
the overhall.  I just feel that there trying to push D&D down everyones
throats if they want to play anything D20.  People see that you need to by
at least one D&D book just to use the D20 system for other games and the
assume that all these other games are just D&D.

True story:  I was sitting down reading through Wierd Wars at Gencon and
another player walked up to me to ask about it(he thought the cover looked
cool).  I told him it was D20 system and he responded that it just must be
D&D with guns and proceed to walk away.

There is a growing group of gamers that think D&D is the worst RPG ever
made(Which I find really funny, I think 90% of gammers were introduced to it
through D&D).  And they think that the D20 system is Evil incarnate.

Again just my thought and opinions and observations.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."