RE: [WW] How to make the D20 system better [A Little OT]

> Anyways I'm not against anyone making money.  Personally as I
> said earlier
> I'm impressed with the D20 system and I think D&D has benifited
> greatly from
> the overhall.  I just feel that there trying to push D&D down everyones
> throats if they want to play anything D20.

You know what the D20 system reminds me (and a lot of other people, maybe
you as well) of?  Interlock.  And there's only one difference between the
two systems, rules aside:

D20 has a bigger name and more money behind it.

Honestly, I'd rather see Deadlands go Interlock over D20, but Talisorian's
gone under, and Interlock's gone the way of abandonware, making it more like
a GPL RPG than anything else.

> There is a growing group of gamers that think D&D is the worst RPG ever
> made(Which I find really funny, I think 90% of gammers were
> introduced to it
> through D&D).  And they think that the D20 system is Evil incarnate.

I agree (with you, not them).  Probably why so many of them hate it so much.
Old things become passe and hated, it's the way of pop culture.  People used
to hate bellbottoms, you know.  But "the kids" are wearin' them nowadays.

> Again just my thought and opinions and observations.

Same here, hope nobody gets bent the wrong way over them.

                      Chris Nelson <sai_yuk@bellsouth.net>
                   Master of the No-Shadow Code technique.
              No job too arduous, no script too intricate.
 DHTML, Javascript, Integration, CSS, PHP4, Graphic Design