[WW] Various Ideas

I find the idea of the holocaust ‘powering’ the nazi
occult very attractive (see the short story 'Thor
Meets Captain America' by David Brin). Its only
downside is that it provides a reason for doing it
(though still a crazy and evil one). One could see the
allies faced with a seemingly invincible magical enemy
coming to the same choice. Stalin would have no qualms
at all; I can’t really Roosevelt and Churchill ever
condoning it but who knows what might be going on at a
secret base in New Mexico – with the ’assistance’ of
internees and POWs.

The Germans had weather stations in Greenland. Who
knows what be hidden beneath the ice? See the novel
‘The Ice King’ for one idea (undead Vikings).

The Germans had a ship exploring Antarctica before the
war. Maybe they found the remains of Graham Hancock’s
advanced Anteborean civilisation that gave them the
secrets that allowed them to build the first ‘flying
Saucers’. Wild Bill sends a party South to see what
they can see – and don’t go beyond the mountains…

Michael