Re: [WW] Quick Look (on topic-sorta)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Panella" <saeder_krupp@hotmail.com>
> >I'm going to be honest...I'm not sure. You spend part of the game going
> >after a murderer that is called the Torso Killer, [snip]
> >I do remember them
> >mentioning SOMETHING about facets of the real story, but I don't think
> >there
> >are many.

    The Torso Killer was the first true American serial killer, and it was a
huge deal at the time; Hitler actually mentioned him in a speech as a symbol
of the decay of American society.( ^^^^^^ oh look, I made it on topic ).

    It was going on in Cleveland in the 30's and was the 'Other'
investigation led by G-Man Elliot Ness. Although the case was never solved,
the killings did stop at 12 people. Check out Brian Bendis' graphic novel
'TORSO' for a cool look at the investigation and a one possible explanation
    Eight years later, the Black Dahlia murder was committed; so similar to
the Cleveland Torso Killers methods that it was thought to be committed by
the Torso Killer himself, but the time period of eight years made it most
unlikely.

Cheyenne