Re: [WW] Various Ideas

> I find the idea of the holocaust ‘powering’ the
> nazi occult very attractive

For more along that line:
Wizard of 4th Street (series)
by Simon Hawke
ASIN: 0445208422

Magic has returned to the world along with those who
were (in)fmaous for (mis)using it in history.

Necromancers are the evil of the series as their power
is sourced from death (no kidding eh?) Rather than the
bare bones summoning (sorry) of death things instead
their power comes from the essence of people who die
around them. Hence, the less than sociable
necromancers orchestrate massive inncidents around
themselves to generate the greatest casualty rate they
can. All in the name of bigger bangs for your bucks.
Think forcing "natural" disasters and sucking in all
the death energy caused by it.

An interesting series and one worth a read.

The necromancer idea runs in very well with the mass
extermination of captive peoples. If you combine the
idea of spirit batteries into WW, then we have the
possibility that the German war machine was powered by
more than just petrol.

Cheers,
Mr. B