Re: [WW] Various Ideas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Kellogg" <mythusmage@cts.com>
To: <weirdwars@gamerz.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [WW] Various Ideas

> I don't have the book yet, but from what I've heard it would appear
> that using the magical energy from sacrifices is not all that
> reliable. It may just be the way the Nazis are going about it,
> sacrificing in wholesale lots instead of individually.
>
> At the same time, aren't there other sources of magical energy? Such
> as from, say, natural sources? Areas left in their natural state (so
> to speak). Could American dweomercrafters be countering Nazi magics
> using power gleaned from our national parks?
>
> Alan

Hmmm...

Or what -are- those Navajo code talkers -really- doing, sending all those
messages over the airwaves?

Marine Shamans, inserting ritual chants and/or incantations into the normal
radio chatter, as a method to calling out to the Great Spirit for blessing
against the evil hordes...

(I might be butchering AmerInd religion here, sorry...)

Use the resources you have, to defeat your enemies. Be something
appropriately ironic, for the US Army to ask the people who cleaned Custer's
clock (and who they were at war with for a -real- long time) for help...

Noah