Re: [WW] Doctors

>Don't have the book yet. But I have heard some stuff on the classes.
>
>I know there is a Medic/Nurse class. But from what I understand is that
>a Officer can't become a medic. And a medic can only become a grunt, but
>I was wondering about Doctors?
>
>Made me think of the tv show "MASH" and I know all the Doctors were
>officers and just wondering is there a mention of Doctors in the book?
>Or plans to make it a Prestige Class or a new class?

Considering how one got to be a doctor in the 20th century (even in
the 30s and 40s), I would make the physician a base class. However,
considering how important doctors were back then, a doctor class
would not make a good adventurer. Too valuable to risk on the front
lines.

A special assignment or something, but not on a regular basis.

Alan
--
_______

Mythusmage.com, <http://www.mythusmage.com> at its new location!