From: owner-weirdwars@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-weirdwars@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Harold Chamberlain IV
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 11:43 PM
To: weirdwars@gamerz.net
Subject: [WW] Weird War I?

Now excuse me if this is explained somewhere obvious and I've just missed
it, but are there any plans for WWI, and if so, when?  I personally think
the "weird" element has a lot more potential in the Great War, as it was
such a terrifying war anyway.  And the sheer amount of dead...many
zombies...strange new gasses that mutate your comrades unlucky enough to get
their masks on soon enough...maybe it even drives them on insane killing
ramages...  And God knows what lurks in abandoned stretches of
trench-tunnels and such...   It'd just be so greusomely fitting, IMO.

- Buddy