[WW] Weird War I?

Now excuse me if this is explained somewhere obvious and I've just missed it, but are there any plans for WWI, and if so, when?  I personally think the "weird" element has a lot more potential in the Great War, as it was such a terrifying war anyway.  And the sheer amount of dead...many zombies...strange new gasses that mutate your comrades unlucky enough to get their masks on soon enough...maybe it even drives them on insane killing ramages...  And God knows what lurks in abandoned stretches of trench-tunnels and such...   It'd just be so greusomely fitting, IMO.

- Buddy