Re: [WW] An PBEM Uebergame? [Slightly OT]

Speaking of PBEM, does anyone know where I might find some good
resources for running a game, such as e-mail or ICQ dice rollers, etc?
The one good dice roller I found is currently having problems with e-
mailing the rolls.  I would even settle for cgi/perl scripts I could
set up and run through my site.  Any useful utilities people can poitn
out would be appreciated.  If you want, you can e-mail me privately on
this matter, as it is a little off-topic.

Ogy Joe

"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"