Re: [WW] Weird War I?

> Now excuse me if this is explained somewhere obvious and I've just missed
it, but are there any plans for WWI, and if so, when?

This is from what Shane said in a conversation at the Origins PEG dinner,
so take it with a grain of salt (he had some alcohol in him, the exact
amount of which I'm unsure).

PEG is currently planning to release info on three other wars in the Weird
Wars line:

Napoleonic
American Revolution
The Crusades

Others may or may not be added to this list, and I'm not sure how firm the
above are, but they are the ones Shane specifically mentioned.

For my money, I'd rather see these before WWI, as they would offer more
"new ground" to play in, whereas WWI would share a great deal of material
with WWII.

YMMV.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill