Re: [WW] War

>  > First outbreak of Bubonic Plague in Europe:  1346 AD
>
>Ack!  1348!  1348! (1346 was the battle of Crecy).
>
><*sigh*>
>
>The rest of my point still stands, the plague showed up almost 250 years
>after the Crusades began.
>
>(Actually, the 100 Years War would make for an interesting WW setting.
>Plague, armies of brigands/mercenaries ravaging Europe, a plethora of
>Papacies...)
>
>Theron

Or, the party is advancing across France, somewhere near the Loire
and the city of Orleans. They bed down near an old graveyard, and
near a Nazi occult 'laboratory'. The Nazi attempts to animate the
dead came to naught (still working out the kinks) but the arcane
energies released have gone to work on those buried in the old
graveyard.

It sorta sounds like English, therefor they must be the enemy.

Alan, adventure ideas incorporated.
--
_______

Mythusmage.com, <http://www.mythusmage.com> at its new location!