Re: [WW] Assumptions (a bit OT but it does mention BARs)

> 1. In Masks (I think) we came across a zeppelin
> mooring tower in South America. I could see what it
> was from the description and did not think it worth
> mentioning, two months later (real time) the zeppelin
> appeared - how was I to know they did not know what it
> was? It seemed so obvious.

Heh.  Years ago in a pulp game, our group had as our primary transport a
Dornier Wal (it was big enough to carry us), which we flew all over the
place, but mainly the US midwest..  Imagine our shock when we found a
picture of one and learned it was a flying boat.

Sort of made the mental picture of an emergency landing in Denver all the
more dramatic.

Theron
Houston