Re: [WW] Coramonde

> >>What was the story about a Vietnam M113 APC in a
> >>fantasy world - including a dragon and a raid on hell.
> >>Mind you I would not fancy the M113s chances, don't
> >>they have aluminium hulls?

People looking for more humorous settings should check out Those Who Hunt
Elves, from ADV Films.

"The story begins in a fantasy world, where three people Airi, Ritsuko and
Junpei, have been mysteriously teteported ( along with a type 74 tank).
Since their presence could cause chaos in their world, the Elves decided to
send them back.  The ceremony is performed by the Elves' slightly psychotic
leader,Celsia Marie Claire.  The ceremony goes well , except that, at the
last minute, Junpei's unflattering comments push Celsia over the edge.  Her
focus is lost and the incantation vanishes, separated in fragments, which
the gang will have to find if they want to go back to their world.  The only
problem is that the fragments are etched on the skin of Elves, who may not
want to submit to the scrutiny of our friends."

Now the important part is that all of the elves with fragments of the spell
on their skin tend to be female. The first episode features a showdown
between the group, their tank and a bone giant. The series doesn't look like
a bad comparison between modern technology and a fantasy world setting.

It's way to early.

Otto