[WW] Coramonde

>>>What was the story about a Vietnam M113 APC in a
>>>fantasy world - including a dragon and a raid on hell.
>>>Mind you I would not fancy the M113s chances, don't
>>>they have aluminium hulls?
>
>> The Doomfarers of Coramonde, by Brian Daily
>
>On Amazon I can only find
>
>The Starfollowers Of Coramonde by Brian Daley, PB
>
>and even that is out of print and only available as used book.
>
>Would that be the book?
>
>Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
>
>Arne Reuter

Starfollowers is the sequel to Doomfarers. Do yourself a favor and get
both. Mr. Daley died tragically of cancer a few years ago, but he did
leave us some excellent books. If you find you like the Coramonde
series, I recommend a Tapestry Of Magics and the trilogy that starts
with Requiem For A Ruler Of Worlds. The latter is easily the best and
most entertaining space opera I've ever read.

Matt Smith