Re: [WW] Some problems I've have Blood on the Rhine WW world source book

>First off I like the WW2 Weird Wars setting but I've have some problems
>with
>the first source book Blood on the Rhine.

Harsh. Do you like anything about it?

Skipping the nonsense with the metals (medals, whatever)

>Thirdly the shadowing of Canadian Armed and Air forces in the Blood of

If it really bothers you, why not give us a rundown of what the Canadians
did during the war? Honestly, my knowledge of their actions is pretty
limited and I'd hate to think it's because they simply sat out and let
everyone else take care of the bad guys. Share the info with us as opposed
to bitching about how it's not there.

>myself this make me a little tense,  Fourthly Rune Magic it's good for

If Canadians were members of the OSI and trained by their adepts then yes,
they would be grabbing their runes right along with everyone else who
learned that method. Now if the Canadians, with their ancient, mystical
knowledge, had developed their own magic then that's fine too, possibly
based on beavers and trees.

>using Runes. That's why I made my character a Freemason, I don't believe
>that the Son of Solomon weren't the only mystical and secret society in WW2
>Weird War world.

Double negative. If I remember right, the book simply said that the SoS were
the most active and powerful, as well as the oldest. Besides, with the SoS
in place, it simplifies things from the world view. Yes the masons are
running around doing their thing by 1944 but at some point they are probably
receiving aid from the SoS since the SoS is older according to the game's
history.

Otto