[WW] More thoughts on WW2 Weird Wars

    Hi again I'm back with more headaches for all of your Weird Wars WW2
fans and players out there,

Firstly one of reasons why I don't like the D20 system and I know this isn't
the proper place to talk about it, Is the simple fact that I don't have any
of the basic D20 books.

Secondly the Medals, I know there is alot of them out there and specially
during WW2. Canadian Medals were mostly U.K. Sorry folks since I'm Canadian
I used my Country as a example, What I concerned about is the Order Medals,
First off do they have any special powers or traits in the Weird Wars
world?. Secondarily how in game terms would it take to get an Order Metal,
Also there were Battle and War Metals and Badges as well. Like for the
battle of Dieppe those who survived it got a neat Battle Badge, If Pinnacle
isn't willing to expand the Medal and Merit reward list for WW2 Weird Wars
then I'm willing to work on it for them. I think that they should release a
Officer source book for at least WW2 Weird Wars,

Thirdly the Magic system for WW2 Weird Wars is good, I'm guessing that each
Theater source book is going to have it's own Mystical system, I don't see
the Japanese using Rune Magic.

Fourthly Freemasonry, Some of you are right the Freemasons are a selfish
group. By the standard of are time and during WW2, They want stop Hitler not
only of his evilness but for his grab of power as well. He disturbed alot of
the Freemason's long ranged plans for Europe, So I figured that they entered
a partnership with the O.S.I. Like the F.B.I and the Police there Alliance
isn't an easy one. Both sides don't full trust each other, Since both
partners don't fully share info with each other, Now you can have the
Freemasons without the Priory of Zion. They were once part of the Freemasons
but since they were mostly French and based in France, They broke off from
the Freemasons in the late Eleventh Hundreds over France. They are the other
O.S.I partner, But there Allied for the only reason of getting Hitler and
Nazis out of France and stop them form taking French Magic and artifacts out
of France. They care very little for the other European Countries affairs,