[WW] My thoughts on WW2 Weird Wars

Hi again here are more of my thoughts on WW2 Weird Wars,

First off Medals, I can understand if a Medal owned by famous person like
Patton could have special properties. And it would be a large task to
officially list the Medals including the Order ones for each Country, But
there was a problem with Order Medals. An example of this problem is with
the U.K. Order Medals now has at least three to four levels until 1935
Canadians could only receive Medals in the first two levels, Also Allied
Soldiers were awarded Medals from other Countries as well like France during
WW2.

Secondly once the Theaters source books Pinnacle should release more source
books for each of the classes in the WW2 Weird Wars rpg, Ok I do realize
that this is like the Deadlands rpg. But hey those style and type of source
books work at least in my opinion,

Thirdly were is the reward list in the Weird War II source book?,  I know
there isn't points for killing Soldiers but is there a list for taking out a
Machine-gun nest or destroying a tank?.