Re[2]: [WW] [DAK] The Beginning

>> and finally
>> Joerg Guenther and Christian Meyer.
>> What do you do now?

> "We're it, Sir!" I bellow.  When he asks what I mean, I tell him
> "This squad is all you got sent, Sir."    Then I wait for him to calm
> down, attempting to remain at attention during the yelling.  (Dont
> all Feldwebel yell?  It sure seems like it.)

(That's what it appears like to all those pesky civilians. In reality
it's are carefully nurtured command voice ;-)).

> "Joerg Guenther reporting for duty, Sir"

"Who made you squad leader, SCHUETZE Guenther? Let's hope we'll get a
few REAL soldiers in here real quick. The frontline is close by and I
am sure we'll be needed there soon. Therefore don't get to comfy here.
This is not a hotel and you are not on a vacation. So grab your stuff,
bring it into your quarters on second floor, backside of the building
and come down again for the Waffenempfang (weapons issue). Double-time
it, MARSCH, MARSCH! And Guenther ... I'll keep a close eye on you!"

The Building actually comprises a large sandy courtyard, with wooden
stairs leading up the second floor. In the quite cleanly rooms
upstairs you'll find stacked bunks and lockers for six men each.

What do you do?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833