Re: [WW] Request for errata, again...

On Sun, 02 Sep 2001 15:36:22 -0700 Lizard <lizard@mrlizard.com> writes:
> The Medic class is supposed to get bonus feats, yet, I cannot find a
> listing of which feats they qualify for. Am I missing it (if so,
> please
> tell me the page), or is this an error?

Since this is likely to be ignored i'll answer it.  The lack of a bonus
feat listing for the medic is an oversight. The medic only receives 2
though, so is a list really necessary?  The purpose of the list was, in
part, to keep a class with a lot of bonus feats from getting out of
control (e.g. think of a Grunt taking the Toughness feat everytime.)  My
guess is that the medic could be allowed to take whatever feats he/she
wants and still won't be stealing anyone's thunder or unbalancing the
game.

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!