Re: [WW] My thoughts on WW2 Weird Wars

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001 22:05:44 -0700 "Magician" <magician@bc1.com> writes:

> Thirdly were is the reward list in the Weird War II source book?,  I
> know
> there isn't points for killing Soldiers but is there a list for
> taking out a
> Machine-gun nest or destroying a tank?.

Actually, killing soldiers is exactly what characters get experience
points for since that can be construed as overcoming the challenge.  The
only rewards guidelines that i've seen are on page 156 of BotR under the
heading "Experience & Challenge Ratings."

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.