[WW] Shameless Plug ;-)

Hi!

Obviously I have been a reading a lot since I got the book on Sunday
(it even cost me some sleep last night ;-)).

Going through the magic system (I really like the fatigue point system
instead of spells slots, but I have not found yet, how would adepts
learn new runes ... well I'll make that up) I applaud the notion only
to include the less obvious spells.

I still thought there is some punch missing yet...

Which brings me to my shameless plug: How many of you know Monte Cooks
(shoot yourself, if you do not know who that is >:)) Book of Eldritch
Might? It's a 36-page-document available as .pdf only on
www.montecook.com. It's only 5$, so if you play D&D/WW at all, buy it
online. It's packed with spells, some prestige classes, items and so
on.

Why am I mentioning it here? Because IMHO the strongest point is his
themes! Those collections aren't exactly random. For example, he has a
mirror master prestige class, a bunch of spells that use mirrors,
items to go with it, and even a monster template, that would allow the
construction of, well, call it mirror/glass golems.

For a WM this might be a good starting point to flesh out either an
evil SS Blood Mage or construct some nasties that go well with Weird
Wars. The idea is, to provide players with some common theme, that
differs from basic D&D. What if the simple "prayer" involves nose
and eye bleeds? Just by wiping the sweat of their brows enemy soldiers
faces would like they were bleeding all over...

Any ideas towards this (I can't be the only one to be into this game
that much ;-))?

Anybody can recommend any other D&D supplements for Weird Wars?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833