[WW] Re: [DAK] Jochen Berck, Turns 1 and 2

Hi Noah!

Thanks for the char sheet. Looks okay to me.

Am Dienstag, 4. September 2001, 07:42:59, schrieben Sie:

> Turn one:

well, you are not there yet. Maybe another truck dropped you off 3
blocks short, because the driver was in a hurry, and just gave you
directions. And you (and maybe one or two others) got distracted by
the wheeling and dealing in the Tripolis side streets.

Therefore you are just arriving on the scene as Feldwebel Kowalski has
his little speech.

> Jochen stands stock still, and silent, as the Feldwebel storms at them -
> well, he -seems- upset, but with Feldwebels, it's hard to tell. Regardless,
> Jochen decides that whatever answer he might give will be wrong, and that
> silence is probably all that's wanted out of him now. So, he stands there,
> trying to come to attention.  <It's -really- hot here. I hope we don't stay
> in the sun too long...and they'll probably put us right to work...>

He doesn't seem to have noticed you yet.

> Turn two:

"Hey, you back there! What are you hiding from?" Actually he DID
notice you.

> <Frontline, it's nearby? Is -that- what he said?>

<yes, that's what he said ;-) and he does not seem to be a patient one>

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833