[WW] PBEM - Call for discussion

Hey there,
	Okay.  My attention has been wandering lately, but I'd like to know just
how long has the PBEM been running on the listserv?

While I have no problem with it staying on the listserv (it is most
certainly on topic) I would like to have had a listserv vote/discussion
about it before it started up.

So.

What do the members of the listserv think about PBEMs on the lists?  Like I
said, I personally think that they are okay, but I worry that there may
come a point where the PBEM posts drown out the discussion posts.