Re: [WW] PBEM - Call for discussion

> What do the members of the listserv think about PBEMs on the lists?
> Like I
> said, I personally think that they are okay, but I worry that there
> may
> come a point where the PBEM posts drown out the discussion posts.

Personally, i don't mind, especially since the subject lines include
"DAK" to indicate that they are PBEM posts.

On the other hand, i am pretty shocked that a PBEM was just started using
someone else's listserv without even asking permission from the listserv
guru.

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!