Re: [WW] PBEM - Call for discussion

Hello people!

Thanks for the fervent support for our DAK pbem ;-).

As David already explained, we already opened a parallel list, where
the main action will take place.

I crossposted to this list for 4 reasons:

1. To pick up the stragglers, who might have missed the move (of 10
people interested, only 6 so far actually made characters. Except for
Dan, who just now said he wasn't going to have time I had not heard
from the others.

2. To enliven this list - sometimes it gets awfully quiet and I felt
our posts would add to it by transporting some of the atmosphere to
this list. Actually something different - as we take a twist and play
on the Axis side.

3. Within in the game (which has just started) of course quite a bit
of handling of mechanics is cropping up, which I thought to share in
order to give other WMs some support on how to run their own campaigns
(or at least some ideas - pick your own poison).

4. For some dumb reason I thought people on the list might actually
like reading about people actually playing ;-) (I loved the account of
Matt Smith's playsession). And trying to get some quality of writing
(English/German) into it, I hoped to give others some ideas on how to
use foreign language elements in their games.

BUT, if you really object to this, we will abstain from cross-posting,
close all windows and game our perverted pbem in dark secrecy ;-).

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833