[WW] A few rules questions

I just picked up Weird War II today, and it looks
great. I'm quite excited about running it.  But I have
a few questions based on a partial read-through.

1) The description of how shotguns work on p. 89 seems
to contradict the table.  The text suggests that my
bonus to attack in the 1st - 3rd range increments is
+2, +4, +6 (+2, +2, +2, with range penalties) But the
table says +1, +2, +3 (+1, +0, -1, with range
penalties).  Anyone know which is right?

2) The notion of 'aimed fire' is mentioned in several
places (at the end of the desc. of automatic fire on
p. 88, under the description for telescopic sights on
p. 89, and under the description of improved far shot
on p.118), but I can't find any description of the
term in the Weird War II book or the PHB.

3) No PV is listed for the mines - would 0 be a fair
assumption?

4) On p.106 under the loader description, it says that
it loading a main gun is a move-equivalent action, but
on p.107 under Main Guns it says it's a full-round
action.  I'd lean towards the former, since udnder the
Gunner description it says a gunner can reload as a
full-round action since he has to move between
stations.

As an aside, does anyone else think the Commando is a
bit over-the-top?  The other prestige classes have
interesting specialties, but the Commando is just a
do-anything super-dude: fighter[grunt] BAB
progression, d12 hit points, 6 skill points/lvl, 2
good saves, fighter[grunt] bonus feat progression, 2
free feats and sneak attacks.  Seems a bit much.  I
was thinking of cutting the hd to d8 and the skill
points to 4/lvl, then reducing the ability score
requirements.