Re: [WW] Using Spreadsheets for Maps in RPGs

I use a similar technique. I downloaded a number of
graph paper sheets from a gentleman in New Zealand
(with his kind permission) and numbered a grid of my
own over it. That way I can use Photoshop's layers to
move characters around, while being able to represent
irregular shapes such as cavern walls and canyons.
Plus, saving it as a .jpg or .gif makes sure everyone
with web access (important for PBeMs) can see it.

If people are interested I can make the sheets
available via a website or posted here?

- Ivan