Re: [WW] A few rules questions

> Shane already ruled this on the list: If you take a
> full-round action
> to shoot (no movement other than a 5 foot step), you
> are doing an
> "aimed fire attack.".
> So basically you forfeit your movement for aiming
> (which makes sense).

So you take a full round action and get a single shot
(rather than your full attack spread)?

> Hmm. I remember someone saying that with breeches
> both shooting and
> and the loader. In
> effect, once the shot is gone, the loader acts
> (perhaps by using a
> ready action). That way a good team can shoot every
> round. If the
> loader is injured or dead, the gunner would loose a
> round for loading
> and reacquiring targets.

Thanks, this makes sense.

> 1) Entry requirements. In order to become a
> commando, you have to have
> very high and evenly distributed stats. If you make
> the command PrC
> harder to get (ruleswise), raise those requirements.
> Otherwise I
> believe it works good for those, who designed a good
> overall character
> instead of a specialized ones (you need INT and WIS
> for this char,
> things your grunt or scout might not have).

That's true if you use point buy for ability scores.
For those of us who roll randomly, high ability score
requirements just mean that people who were lucky
enough to roll high stats get the added bonus of being
able to take a super-class.

Chris