[WW] Update.

Ok, I got all the story stuff current, but have not got all the
character concepts in there yet (But I do think I have them all).  We
have four players, correct?  Also, the sory stuff IS current, but it IS
NOT cleaned up completely yet.  Mostly iit is just copies of the actual
posts to the list.  I still have to go and fix the grammer and add a
little more flavor.  Anyway, in case you forgot the link (and if you
did, repeat it over and over until you remember it), it is:

http://www.adonline.net/rpg/adventures/dak.html

For those of you on the regular list who wanted to lurk, I believe the
e-mail address to subscirbe is:

WWDAK-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Arne has also stated that more players are still welcome.  If you are
interested, e-mail him at:

reuter@tse-online.de

On a final note, as the chronicler and on behalf of all the DAK PBEM
players (at least I think they will agree), I would like to apologize
to those of you who found the PBEM as mere crap-mail, however, I don't
think some of the hostile postings were really called for.  We are all
civilized people after all (I think).

Ogy Joe
"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"