Re: [WW] OT America under Attack Letter

--- "Cpt. Canuck" <canuck@superaje.com> wrote:
> This has gone way too far.
>
> This thread has nothing to do with Weird Wars.

While I agree that this thread has nothing to do with weird wars, you
could at least try to use some of the civility you preach.

<SNIP many comments, most exaggerstions based on some grain of truth,
but largely not thought through>

> with the problem.  Actions
> not words.  Stupid actions don't help though.  Lashing out is
> simply
> wrong.

And just what exactly are you doing by sending that email?  Lashing
out?  I find your actions more hippocritical than ANYONE elses on
this group.

> BTW, I really don't mean to start any flames, but since I've been
> on
> this list, I've read many attacks on Canada.  Read the history
> boys...

You dont mean to start flames?  Well, almost every email you send is
agressive, dergatory to someone else, or insulting.  I think that
most of the "attacks on Canada" in htis newsgroup (and I did go read
the history) are really attacks on you, and people such as yourself
who have no respect for others.

I for one would be glad to see YOU removed from this list, your posts
are REGULARLY insulting.

John