Re: [WW] OT America under Attack Letter

John Hostetter wrote:
> --- "Cpt. Canuck" <canuck@superaje.com> wrote:
> > This has gone way too far.
> >
> > This thread has nothing to do with Weird Wars.
> >

> While I agree that this thread has nothing to do with weird wars, you
> could at least try to use some of the civility you preach.

As tends to be the way, when you judge, or condemn another, it tends to
use the same method you are condemning.

> <SNIP many comments, most exaggerstions based on some grain of truth,
> but largely not thought through>

Oh, trust me, they are thought through, and quite thoroughly
researched.  While only a hobby historian myself, my immediate family
contains two full time historians (one who lived most of their life in
the USA).  That alone means nothing unless you know them and their
works.  Regardless, the are but snippets of well researched material.

> You dont mean to start flames?  Well, almost every email you send is
> agressive, dergatory to someone else, or insulting.  I think that

Ahhh, besides this thread, which one?  The Lightning spoiler?

> most of the "attacks on Canada" in htis newsgroup (and I did go read
> the history) are really attacks on you, and people such as yourself
> who have no respect for others.

Since I have made no prevuious comments about Canada or the USA, you
obviously have NOT read the history.  You have simply lied in attempt to
prove a point.

> I for one would be glad to see YOU removed from this list, your posts
> are REGULARLY insulting.

You have no idea what you're talking about.  You are simply lashing
out.  You're upset possibly because your pride has been hurt?

Cap