Re: [WW] OT America under Attack Letter

>At least Mr. Seyberth made his arguments -privately-, and did not force it
>on the rest of us. Whether or not I agree with him, he did follow the
>ettiquette of the list.
>
>I am hereby politely, yet strongly, requesting that Cpt. Canuck be removed
>from the listserv. This might be extreme, yes, but if we cannot abide by
>simple rules of conduct, then there should be consequences.
>
>Noah

I'm gonna agree with this.  Mr. Seyberth comments were sent privately to
just Cpt. Canuck, yet he felt the need to blast him and the rest of us in
this publi forum.  I realize this started partial because someone Flamed
him(Cpt. Canuck) on this list but he should have responded to this emails
privately and not publicly.

Maybe Tempers are just a tad to high right know.  Personally I think that
these OT discussions should probably stop since it is just getting a lot of
people angry.  Although its nice to have a forum full of friends to discuss
this tragedy,  Maybe this list(or any other PEG ones that I'm on) isnt the
best place for this. I'd hate to have any PEG list(one of the few lists I've
seen that don't have constant Flaming going on) become a massive Flame war
over something like this.

Thanks and God Bless

Dan

P.S. If you have time...Donate Blood and Pray.

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."