Re: [WW] OT America under Attack Letter

Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter wrote:
> I'm gonna agree with this.  Mr. Seyberth comments were sent privately to
> just Cpt. Canuck, yet he felt the need to blast him and the rest of us in

The fact that a moderator was responsible for such an act, I was a
little more upset, but it was not just his post.  I apologize for it
coming to the Weird Wars mailing list.  Since the discussion started
there, and it seemed to me he was simply trying to 'start' something,
and obviously would not act that way as moderator, I felt his actions
should be shown.  I had no idea what the other mailing list he sent it
to was, nor its purpose.

> this publi forum.  I realize this started partial because someone Flamed
> him(Cpt. Canuck) on this list but he should have responded to this emails
> privately and not publicly.

True, but this thread should not have been allowed either.  I have
already apologized.  Many points in the eMail would have been said
eventually.  It was simply the wrong time.  I have written much more
eloquent eMails about the same subjects in the past and decided not to
send them simply because I knew a flame war would respond.  Pride can
take on terrible forms.

> Maybe Tempers are just a tad to high right know.  Personally I think that
> these OT discussions should probably stop since it is just getting a lot of

Agreed.  As my eMail angered some, so did the pointing of fingers, and
the attacks previous to it.

Cap