Re: [WW] Altered History

Richard Spangle wrote:

> has anyone altered history to fit the arc of their storyline? D-Day not go
> according to plan? germans one step ahead? what neato tricks did you pull
in
> order to justify it?

I'm planning to have a big counterattack on the beacheads on June 10 or 11.
I want the Allied invasion to get stuck for a few weeks while the PCs hunt
my main bad guy (a Doppelgänger superspy) in London. He is the main reason
behind that counterattack : he managed to learn that the Calais landing will
never happen and German forces are hurrying back to the Caen area.

I will also use V1s, with a slight twist : some of them will serve as
"landing pods" for (al)chemically-enhanced soldiers =)

    -thunk