Re: [WW] Weird War Tales

According to the comics, it was Stuart haunting the tank but he was
highly offended (in his 1st appearance)to be haunting a tank named after
Sherman..I double checked and in some of the stories, they refer to the
tank being an M4 Sherman but I figure it's a M4a3e2(76) "Jumbo"  since
they several times make note of the 76L52 cannon and Jeb (the commander)
several times yells at someone to make use of the .30 mounted on the
turret..

Chris